Website ANB Bank
Benefits package offered, subject to eligibility requirements, includes:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and Employee +Family
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Company Provided Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and Spouse
- Short-Term Disability
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time
- Employee Banking Services
ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status.
Design, manage and implement employee benefit programs. Communicate and interface with employees and benefit plan consultants, vendors, legal advisors, and administrators regarding benefit policies, eligibility, and enrollment procedures. Provide strategic recommendations with regard to cost and ROI in employee benefits. Participate in the research, analysis, development/revision, and implementation of employee benefit programs that are designed to maintain the objectives and competitive position of Sturm Financial Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and directs implementation and administration of employee benefit programs such as health insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance, and other plans for Sturm Financial Group.
- Analyzes and evaluates services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs that are cost effective, competitive, and aligns with the company’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Maintains knowledge of and analyzes government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices with similar organizations. Ensures compliance with Section 125, COBRA, ERISA, ACA, FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA as well as other applicable state and federal benefit laws, including IRS and Department of Labor regulations.
- Ensures timely completion and submission of required reports, such as annual Form 5500. Provides information to auditors for testing and preparation of reports.
- Ensures necessary plan documents are in place and government-mandated disclosures, e.g. summary documents, are distributed to eligible employees. Oversees development of informative materials from vendors, ensures availability of adequate materials and develops appropriate Company materials in-house.
- Recommends benefit plan changes to management. Service as company liaison between employees, vendors, and our Benefits Broker.
- Manages benefit enrollment process, including New Hire enrollment and annual open enrollment meetings to ensure employees receive accurate information and enrollments are completed in a timely basis. Develops marketing strategies and prepares open enrollment materials, including benefit packages. Directs maintenance of employee benefits data in HRIS.
- 401(k) plan administrator for the Sturm Financial Group 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan. Ensure plan is compliant, monitor plan operations, and responsible for running the plan within the scope of the Plan documents. Responsible for processing per paycheck employee contributions within required time frame, calculating employer match, capturing and providing information for annual audit, and process distributions, rollovers, and distributing required plan notices.
- Researches and responds to complex questions from employees and leaders regarding interpretation of benefits plans, including eligibility, covered services and exclusions.
- Improves the processes and administration of benefits and creates operating leverage.
- Oversee HR Administrator regarding the overall leave programs including FMLA, short-term disability, long-term disability, and workers’ compensation. Ensures compliance and proper documentation. Provides coaching, counseling and developmental feedback.
- Informs and counsels management on trends and current developments in the field of employee benefits.
- Maintains detailed recordkeeping for all transactions as required by law.
- Analyzes company compensation policies in relation to wage and hour regulations, prevailing rates for similar jobs in comparable industries, and recommends changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
- Analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Administers special compensation programs or incentive systems for all employees, including the merit review cycle.
- Analyzes participation and utilization for all benefits on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Maintains working relationships with Payroll staff and Accounting to ensure the best possible service to the employees.
- Responsible for the successful management of personnel practices and policies for CFDS employees and the Western Region Mountain Market group. Responsibilities include organizational development/training, recruitment, policy interpretation and administration, employee relations, training, compensation, and other duties as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources function.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Preferred BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. PHR/SHRM-CP, CEBS, CCP preferred. Minimum of 5 years Benefits experience required. Experience using an HR database preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To apply for this job please visit secure4.entertimeonline.com.