BMC/BLDG is seeking a Bi-Lingual HR Generalist to join our team. The HR Generalist will be the first point of contact for the HR team.
This role will be a full-time role in our Cherry Creek office once COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.
The successful candidate will:
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be people oriented and results driven
- Have 3+ years of human resource management experience and a degree in HR or related field
Reporting to the Director of HR and Culture, the HR generalist will balance activities in Compliance ; Employee Relations ; Compensation and Benefits and Talent Acquisition.
Employee Relations / People Care and Compliance
- Provides support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, benefits, or policy questions and resolves any issues that may arise
- Assist managers with writing performance improvement and development plans as needed
- Conducts investigations into employee relations issues
- In conjunction with our PEO, accurately maintains employee data and employee/personnel records, ensuring it is current, legally compliant, and confidential
- Assists in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Complies with federal, state, local employment laws and regulations
- In conjunction with the PEO Compiles data and prepares reports when needed for employee statistics, benefits administrations, workplace safety, government reporting, etc
- Responsible for FMLA and Leave of Absence administration and Worker’s Compensation Administration
- Work with people managers with regards to ADA accommodation requests
Compensation & Benefits
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure accuracy in; payroll earnings codes, overtime calculations, paid time off/leaves of absence, re-allocations between locations
- Ensure that benefits deductions (401K, health insurance etc) as well as any other deductions and/or garnishments are properly applied
- In conjunction with the PEO, administers benefits program and maintains accurate benefit records
- Assists in talent acquisition; developing and posting job descriptions, recruiting, scheduling interviews, preparing offer letters, and communicating with candidates
- Assists in all on-boarding tasks and works with new hires to set employees up for success
- Ensures job descriptions are current, compliant, and maintained; partners with Managers to write/edit job descriptions as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- 3+years of human resource management experience required
- Experience working with a PEO preferred
- Multi-site HR management preferred but not required
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now preferred, but not required
In an open office environment. Occasional travel to on-site properties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.