Website Dietzler ConstructionCorp
Dietzler Construction Corp. is a heavy civil general contractor operating throughout Colorado and Wyoming. Dietzler, and its affiliates, have been constructing complex infrastructure projects across the United States since 1913 for a variety of public entities and large private clients with an emphasis on bridge, dam, water utility projects and contract mining. At Dietzler Construction, you will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting and complex projects that make a difference to the
communities they serve. Dietzler is committed to helping its employees grow professionally and personally, offering a wide variety of opportunities, training and benefits to advance employee skills, knowledge and expertise.
Dietzler Construction is looking for a HR Coordinator for our Downtown Denver, CO office. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources.
- Provides recruitment support for our field labor roles including reviewing applications, phone screening candidates, scheduling with hiring managers, preparing offer letters for qualified candidates
- Administers pre-employment process for offered candidates
- Schedules new hires for first day of employment, assures new hire paperwork is sent to the candidate and completed prior to the first day
- Partners with field office managers on HR tasks
- Maintains employee records in HRIS system
- Assists in benefits administration for new hires, annual enrollment, changes and terminations
- Provides support for employee recognition
- Provides administrative support to executive team in Denver office
- Must work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting and/or HR administrator experience
- Working knowledge of employment laws, HR processes
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- BA/BS degree in human resources/business administration/ organization development or other related concentration preferred
- Benefits offered
- Highly competitive pay
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off benefits
- Company paid garage parking
Dietzler Construction is committed to a Drug Free work environment. All candidates will undergo and need to successfully complete a Drug and Alcohol screening along with successful completion of a background and motor vehicle record check in accordance with federal and state regulations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit dietzlerconstruction.bamboohr.com.