Website Gates Corporation
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let’s simplify it, think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward-thinking, open-minded, and well-rounded individuals to join our global team. Gates is seeking a Sr. Manager, Global Learning & Development to facilitate the successful execution of our business and talent strategy.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Global Talent Management, you will act as a strategic advisor overseeing global leadership development programs, employee engagement, the creation of continuous improvement processes, tools, policies, systems, and metrics
- Develop and operationalize the Global Talent Strategy to create and embed new enterprise-wide talent development programs
- Develop and manage Learning & Development initiatives that align with business goals, talent management, and succession planning
- Drive engagement and development at all levels of the organization, fostering an environment of continuous learning to encourage career growth and succession readiness
- Improve effectiveness through the creation and deployment of key talent development solutions to support elevating leadership skills and capability to promote a performance culture
- Monitor relevant metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to proactively diagnose and address specific talent trends
- Establish and lead initiatives to support Gates’ diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, mentoring and coaching, and strategies that foster integration of our values into leadership practices and behaviors across the business
- Build strong relationships and collaborate globally and cross-functionally with business leaders and HR to align the business strategy and organizational needs with the appropriate leadership development and change management solutions
- Define budget requirements, track L&D costs, manage vendor relationships and the Learning Management System (LMS), including identifying ways to gain the most value possible
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR leadership roles with a talent development and learning focus
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and facilitating a variety of learning programs, with strong skills in program design, curriculum development and partner resourcing
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Desire to work in an office with a great team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influence, coaching, and advising skills
- Proactive, with ability to plan and project manage
- Demonstrated business acumen and change leadership capabilities
PAY & BENEFITS
- Salary: $125,000 – $160,000
- Bonus Eligible
- Relocation Eligible
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and other voluntary benefit options: benefits begin on the first day of the month immediately following your date of hire
- 401(k): 3% company contribution and additional 3% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learn more about the benefits we provide at www.gateshealth.com
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as ‘One Gates’ and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
While we expect the best, we also want to give you the best. That’s why at Gates we provide an environment where people can succeed from our policy of ‘Dress for your Day’ (yes – that means you can wear jeans), health club reimbursement, to your ownership of your work/life balance and more. Visit www.gates.com/careers to learn more.
At Gates, we believe that we are better together. Proximity has been important to our success over the years as there are critical items that are simply better when done together. One of those critical items is efficient collaboration. We cannot underestimate the power of informal conversations and connecting face-to-face with our coworkers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to work with objects, tools, or controls; and use office equipment including computers, telephones, and/or copiers/scanners. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. All offers of employment for this position will be contingent upon the successful applicant providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Gates is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?
To apply for this job please visit search8.smartsearchonline.com.