Website Alliance Construction Solutions
At Alliance Construction Solutions we genuinely care about each other. We build each other up and help each other to grow. Our leaders are personally involved in each department, providing direction and insight for everything we do. We practice an open-door policy where employees are encouraged to engage with our leaders for guidance and support. Our company size allows for a personable, engaged atmosphere. We are a team of builders- we grow as a team and promote from within, and we have fun too.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for payroll and benefits, recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company’s managers to help them with their human resource needs.
- Manage Semi-monthly Payroll Process: This entails (a) managing the time keeping process; (b) processing wages, withholdings, etc; (c) importing payroll into the accounting system; (d) making 401(k) contributions, etc. Currently the company uses an HCM system.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Oversee Hiring Process: Review job applications, perform phone screening interviews, coordinate in-person interview, and conduct background checks, etc.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Develop Policies/Procedures: Periodically evaluate policies/procedures to ensure that they comply with applicable laws and are consistent with the company’s culture and long-term goals.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong commitment to leading best practice people operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
- Excellent project management and time organization skills
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-5 years human resources experience or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Strong understanding of employment law and benefit programs
All interested and qualified, please send resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org