Website Lifescape Colorado
Who we are
From design to construction and ongoing property care, Lifescape Colorado is your complete outdoor living solution. As a long-time innovator of landscape architecture and construction for high-touch residential and commercial properties, Lifescape Colorado has created timeless outdoor living retreats since 1976. Lifescape’s landscapes are customized to the way clients live and are built with the future in mind. As outdoor space and gardens mature, Lifescape professional team of experts ensure the client’s property maintains its luster through ongoing property care, education, and high-touch services. Our mission is to create and maintain sustainable outdoor spaces that enrich the lives of clients, enhance the natural beauty of the community, and conserve the resources of the planet.
About the position
The Director of People Operations is responsible for leading the people operations’ (HR) function and department for the company.
What you will be doing
Provide strategic HR leadership for the company:
- Organize the human resources function in alignment with company’s operations and needs – including DRIVING CULTURE.
- Advise executive and senior leaders on issues and matters pertinent to the sustainment and development of the company’s workforce.
- Be the organization’s culture champion through leadership, influence, and programs.
What skills & experience you need to be successful
- Employment Laws and Regulations
- Benefit Programs and Administration
- HR Processes and Programs
- Safety Programs
- OSHA Standards and Guidelines
- State Workers Compensation Regulations and Processes
- Bilingual in Spanish, both verbal and written (preferred, not required)
- Ability to Organize and Prioritize Work
- Ability to Set Goals and Objectives
- Active Listening and Feedback Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Coaching, Training, and Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Process Improvement Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Team Building and Collaboration Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Management Skills
- Engaging, Informing, & Influencing Others
- Planning & Organizing
- Monitoring & Improving
- Builds Trust
Additional skills & experience you need to be successful
- 7-10-years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial HR leadership role
- 5 years’ experience in consumer services related industries
Education needed to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- Certified Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com