Website Senior Housing Options, Inc.
Senior Housing Options, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter who has a genuine curiosity about people and what they do. The Recruiter has a passion for connecting the dots between people and job opportunities. Senior Housing Options employs over 150 employees supporting five assisted living care facilities and five subsidized housing apartment communities. We are looking for someone to jump into our dynamic workplace to support all our facilities in recruiting and hiring managers and candidates.
The Recruiter will work closely with our Human Resources Team, Marketing Manager, and facility managers to place the right candidates in the right positions to embody our mission in providing a safe and caring environment for our residents. The recruiter will be responsible for developing a recruiting strategy and tracking and measuring the results of the recruiting resources and job boards used.
Additionally, as the Recruiter, you will:
- Draft job announcements and advertisements and recruitment materials to post to online job boards and other job platforms
- Review and screen applicants (applications, resumes, and phone screens) and assess candidate qualifications and matching skills, education, experience, strengths, attributes, and overall qualifications of the candidates to the desired candidate profile
- Work diligently to create an exceptional candidate and hiring experience
- Attend job fairs and build industry networks to fill positions
- Develops and maintains work relationships with facility managers, staff, contacts, and networks
- Perform outreach and direct sourcing to assist with filling all levels of positions
- Utilize our companys applicant tracking system to effectively and efficiently screen and disposition all applicants
- Learns and follows all phases of recruitment and selection to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with full cycle recruiting services
- Strong networking and sourcing skills
- Strong communicator, influencer, and persuasive skillsets
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with other members of the hiring teams
- Ability to communicate business objectives and hiring needs concisely and effectively
- Review our electronic scheduling system to ensure that staff members are available for each shift in accordance with state regulations regarding staff to resident ratio and arrange substitution in staffing as needed
Time is valuable and we would like to respect your time. Please do not apply unless you meet all of the following requirements:
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- Equivalency: One (1) of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post high school education.
- Minimum of two-year work experience in recruiting and/or scheduling
- Must be able to read, write, and speak and understand the English language
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook as well as HRIS systems
- Experience: Two (2) years of experience in Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.