Website Vix Technology
Join Vix Technology
Are you an HR all rounder with tech experience? We have an exciting opportunity to join our global transit technology company.
Focused on a mix of strategic, operational and recruitment support across North America, you will have the opportunity to help shape and champion our culture out of our new Denver hub!
A better customer journey.
We help more than 13 million people get where they need to go, every single day. Our product-driven approach means we can deliver cost-effective solutions for our customers, and are always looking for the next project where we can make a difference for operators and riders alike. We are passionate about creating a better customer journey.
We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working and collaborative people from all over the world. We make bold and innovative decisions which shape us as market leaders operating in more than 200 cities. We are honest and hold each other accountable in our mission to excel as a team to make transit providers successful. These are our values!
Find out more about your new workplace here!
We’re on the hunt for a motivated, influential and passionate person to support our North America operations in all areas of HR including recruitment, development, performance management, employee relations and reward. This role will see you working right across our North America operations, providing HR advice and support that delivers positive business and workplace culture outcomes
What will you be responsible for?
- Working closely with our leaders, providing HR guidance and advice
- All recruitment activities in North America
- Acting as the employee relations/ employment law guru as the sole HR member in North America
- Managing all HR and employee experience activities – end to end lifecycle including managing the relationship with our PEO
- Coaching and supporting our leadership team
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- We’re looking for someone with outstanding HR knowledge and the ability to build strong relationships
- You will look outside the square and question the status quo – we’re moving towards a contemporary and modern approach to HR
- Someone who doesn’t get bogged down in policy and procedure – we hate bureaucracy and overly complex HR functions
- Someone with excellent stakeholder engagement skills – we need to get everyone onboard and listen to our stakeholders needs
Experience in the technology sector ideally, with developed relationships with local industry bodies
What’s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work for a global company that is customer focused and values its people.
- A truly flexible working environment. This is a global role and flexibility is required around hours. This isn’t a 9 til 5 job.
- A focus on learning and development
- Excellent benefits – 21 company paid holidays and employer contribution to 401k
- A fun and social environment, which celebrates success
- The opportunity to be part of a global HR team where you will have a huge impact to the effectiveness of the company
Sounds good? Then apply now.
Add your resume and anything else to showcase why you would be a great addition to our team. Don’t forget to include confirmation of your working rights.
Previous applicants need not apply.
No recruitment agencies, please! We won’t accept any introductions.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and want to build a workforce as diverse as the community we serve. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit careers-vixtechnology.icims.com.