Website Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is looking for an analytical and innovative Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits to lead compensation and benefits. Your focus will be on the Evolver Experience through the lens of total rewards. You will provide strategic direction to support the attraction, retention, and motivation of teammates by ensuring compensation and benefits are aligned with the company’s culture and business goals.
In this role you will:
- Lead Evolve’s approach to Total Rewards, by designing and overseeing the delivery of our compensation (cash and equity) and benefits programs, including our philosophy and structure
- Effectively communicate our compensation and benefit philosophies and programs to ensure our team understands how decisions are made and feel fairly recognized and rewarded for the work they do
- Analyze, design, and administer benefits programs (health and welfare, retirement, paid time off and leave programs) that meet the differing needs of a growing team
- Lead the annual open enrollment process including broker and carrier marketing, plan decisions and managing teammate communication
- Develop an innovative and engaging benefits and wellness education program that extends beyond open enrollment period
- Ensure compliance across all plans with applicable Federal, State and local regulations governing employer-sponsored benefits
- Collaborate and provide counsel to leaders and the people team regarding compensation solutions, insights, evaluating new positions, job bands, offers, promotions, and transfers
- Lead merit process with leaders across the organization; preparing managers for planning and providing budget information
- Partner with leaders, finance, and People Business Partners (PBPs) to create variable compensation programs that support attracting and retaining the best talent
- Conduct market data analysis, benchmarking, job matching, data analytics, compensation practices and make recommendations
- Partner with finance and legal to plan and administer Evolve’s equity program
- Oversee payroll to ensure compensation and benefits are administered accurately
- Lead our Total Rewards team
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of broad-based benefit and compensation program design, implementation, and ongoing administration, including 2+ years of people leadership
- Demonstrated experience with compensation principles and concepts, compensation analysis and consulting, including market pricing, comp plan structure/design, job evaluation, and grading
- In-depth knowledge of all health and welfare benefits and associated processes, procedures, and regulations
- A business-minded people leader and functional benefits and compensation expert who can thrive in a culture that is fast paced, results-oriented, and hospitality focused
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through with business stakeholders
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver insights
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner’s business – all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.