Nexus Staffing is helping one of their clients identify an amazing Human Resources Manager with union experience for an outstanding large national beer, wine & spirits distributor! Strong benefits, good company culture and growth opportunity!
The ideal individual for this role will…
- Provide Human Resources leadership and direction for a beer, wine and spirits wholesaler with over 400 local associates.
- Function as the primary business partner point-of-contact for union employees, executive leadership and corporate centers of excellence.
- As a member of the local executive team, work closely with other senior leaders to shape organizational strategy, to identify respond to challenges impacting the market and workforce and to align local HR strategy with the organizational needs.
- Evaluate, develop and implement policies.
- Provide training and mentorship to team and local leaders.
- Responsible for full-cycle employee and labor relations, including: investigations, grievance response, arbitration and negotiation.
- Partner closely with Learning & Development local lead to align local training curriculums with market needs and broader initiatives.
- With a cross-functional team of leaders, identify associate engagement opportunities and needs, and implement initiatives that encourage associate satisfaction, wellbeing and retention.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org