As a leading firm in the real estate industry, located in Cherry Creek, we offer a professional, friendly environment and a very competitive benefit package.
PaulsCorp is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for all associates. If you are excited about this role, looking for a challenge and are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career, you are encouraged to apply. We are looking for the best of the best for this role.
The Payroll Specialist is an integral member of the Finance and Human Resource teams, responsible for leading our company’s payroll processing and managing the day-to-day payroll functions, while ensuring compliance with company policies and federal, state, and local laws. This position will coordinate payroll activities, collaborate with human resource and finance departments, manage our Paychex payroll system, and assist with reporting, compliance, and maintenance of our HRIS.
- Semi-monthly, multi-state payroll processing and tax filings
- Processing manual checks, garnishments and payroll deductions
- Administers Time and Attendance system and leave policies, including configuration of new policies.
- Analyze data, prepare/post journal entries and assist in the preparation of various accounting schedules, reports, filings, returns and/or statements on a timely basis.
- Create Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Support internal and external payroll audits
- Partner and collaborate with HR on various aspects, including onboarding, new hires, terminations and other changes impacting payroll and taxes.
- Prefer but not required for the right candidate, 2 years of payroll experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with 200 associates to 000 associates on payroll cycles
- Strong knowledge of multi-state wage and tax laws
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Previous HRIS integration and/or implementation experience preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of associate data
- Salary 50,000 to 60,000 commensurate with experience
The company benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life, accident, legal shield, ID theft protection, pet insurance, short term disability, company paid life insurance, flex and dependent care accounts, 401k with company match, free secure garage parking, secure bike room with showers, PTO, and 10 holidays. This salaried position is typically M-F, and will always have a back up so you may enjoy vacations, time off etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.